Even though they have been common practice for many years, some dental procedures can cause devastating damage to your health. Although some countries are slowly introducing legislation to protect and advise the public many people are simple not aware of the dangers involved. Unfortunately two of the most common dental procedures practiced are the most toxic – Amalgam fillings and Root canals.
Despite the continued assurance from governmental health departments that amalgam fillings are safe it has been proven beyond all doubt that the mercury vapor released by an amalgam filling when stimulated ( eating, drinking, cleaning teeth etc) is enough to cause serious health conditions.
The problem with root canal therapy is that it is impossible for a dentist to completely sterilize the tooth to eradicate all the harmful bacteria before sealing it up. Because the nerves and blood supply have been removed and the tooth is now dead the bodies immune system can no longer contact and kill the remaining bacteria. The bacteria left inside the root canal tooth are deprived of oxygen causing them to excrete highly potent and damaging exotoxins that can leak from the tooth and spread through the body.