Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric toothbrush Review
Why Sonicare DiamondClean?
To see if the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush lives up to its billing as being one of the best toothbrushes available, we took a closer look at the latest 3rd generation model.
Sonicare DiamondClean Unboxing
Un-Boxing the Sonicare DiamondCleanFor those who might be interested in buying a Sonicare DiamondClean, here we are unboxing and setting up a Rose Gold DiamondClean 3rd generation electric toothbrush.
We unbox the toothbrush and its accessories to show you what you get for your money as well as how to charge it up ready for use.
5 Brushing Modes
1 Brush head
3 week battery life
One-touch mode selection
Sonicare DiamondClean Review
DiamondClean 3rd Generation ReviewPhilips has recently released the 3rd generation of their very popular DiamondClean toothbrush. While it is one of the most expensive toothbrushes on the market, it is also one of the most sought after.
We took some time out to review the latest version to is if it is worth the fuss.
Philips DiamondClean 3rd Generation Accessories.
The second accessory difference with the new generation is that the cleaning head supplied with the toothbrush is now the new AdaptiveClean brush instead of the older DiamondClean Brush.
The DiamondClean Generations.
Sonicare DiamondClean By Color
Sonicare DiamondClean Pink
The Diamondclean pink edition is one of the most popular models available. The pretty pink finish adds a bit of color and style to any modern bathroom countertop.
The pink edition is available in the 2nd generation and 3rd generation ranges, and also in the DiamondClean Smart series.
Sonicare DiamondClean Rose Gold
The rose gold color scheme was first introduced on the 2nd generation DiamondClean. It adds a little bit of understated sophistication to the bathroom.
The rose gold model is available on 2nd generation and 3rd generation models but not on the DiamondClean Smart range.
Sonicare DiamondClean Black
The black edition was one of the original colors that featured on the 1st generation DiamondClean range when they were released in 2011.
The black finish is available on the 1st generation, 2nd generation, and DiamondClean Smart range of toothbrushes.
Sonicare DiamondClean Amethyst
Once upon a time you could buy a toothbrush in any color, provided it was white. Today, you can own this DiamondClean in striking Amethyst purple.
This Amethyst purple DiamondClean was introduced with the 2nd generation, and it is currently available on 3rd generation models in select regions.
Sonicare DiamondClean White
For those who have a preference for the traditional clinical white look, the DiamondClean electric toothbrushes are always readily available in classic white.
You can easily find the white edition DiamondClean in 1st generation, 2nd generation and Smart ranges.
Sonicare DiamondClean modes and what they do.
Sonicare DiamondCare Specifications
How to use a Sonicare DiamondClean.
Step by Step Instructions
Rinse the brush bristles under the tap before starting your teeth cleaning session. To maintain good hygiene, it is always helpful to rinse the brush clean before and after brushing your teeth.
Squeeze a pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto the bristles of your diamondClean toothbrush. Don’t be tempted to use more toothpaste and cover the head of the toothbrush completely! Too much toothpaste can cause excess foaming and mess and usually results in your toothbrush becoming covered in residue.
Press the toothbrush against your teeth at a 45-degree angle, so the bristles come in contact with your gumline. Keep the middle of the brush in contact with the teeth throughout the session.
Press the power button to select your preferred cleaning mode and start the toothbrush. The DiamondClean toothbrush will remember the last cleaning mode you used and automatically restart with the same cleaning cycle. If you would like to use a different cleaning mode, you can simply scroll through the options with the power button.
With the bristles of your toothbrush gently pressed against your teeth, you should make small side-to-side brush strokes that allow the cleaning bristles to reach in between your teeth.
You can systematically brush all areas of your teeth evenly by using the built-in Quadtimer feature. Think of your mouth as being divided into four sections, top left and right and bottom left and right. Begin each teeth brushing session by concentrating on one section of your mouth. Carefully clean the outside, inside and biting surface of each tooth until the DiamondClean pauses to let you know to move on to the next section.
If you have selected the whitening mode, your toothbrush will continue for an extra thirty seconds to allow you to give your teeth an extra polish that will help to remove any stains from the enamel surface.
If you have chosen to uses the gum care mode, your toothbrush will continue for a further minute to let you massage your gums to increase blood flow and vitality.
After the cleaning cycle is complete, the toothbrush will turn off automatically. Rinse the cleaning bristles under the tap to flush away plaque and food debris and allow to air dry.
Is the DiamondClean handle waterproof?
How long does it take to fully charge a Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush?
How long does the Sonicare DiamondClean battery last?
How many times will a DiamondClean toothbrush work with one single charge?
Is the Charging glass compatible with the 3rd generation DiamondClean
How often do you need to replace the DiamondClean cleaning heads?
Can you clean your tongue with the Sonicare DiamondClean?
What Sonicare cleaning heads are compatible with the DiamondClean?
- Adaptive Clean(HX9042)
- DiamondClean White(HX6063)
- DiamondClean White Compact(HX6074)
- DiamondClean Black(HX6062)
- InterCare Compact(HX9014)
- ProResults Compact(HX6024)
- ProResults Gum Health(HX9032)
Win a Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Win a Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush competition begins on 26/06/18 at 12.00AM and ends on 30/09/18 12.00AM.
The sponsor of this Competition is Mouthpower.org. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years or over.This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One winner will receive one Rose Gold Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush. (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $299.99 / £250)
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This competition is open to legal residents of ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at YOUR SWEEPSTAKES URL.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about 10 days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 10 days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 10 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the competition or download of any materials in the competition.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
Shop Philips Sonicare